Tuesday, May 3, 2011

School Auction Ideas

My kiddo's school hosts an art walk each spring to showcase the work the students are doing and local artists and crafters donate to the silent auction. I'm thinking a collection of reusable market bags might be a good addition to the auction. Which pattern would you like best?









From Keyka Lou: Her market tote pattern is $5.00, has a reinforced handle, is lined and so darn cute!











From Burda Style: The Charlie bag is free, has simple construction, pocket to fold and store bag and a zig-zag finished handle.



From Earth Girl Fabrics: The Quick Carrier for free is easy to construct and has a reinforced handle.










1 comment:

Sewbeeit said...

I've made the Charlie bag many times. I first saw it on verypurple person blog. I line it like she does and use her directions for making a lined bag here http://verypurpleperson.com/2010/04/making-reversible-bag.html
I don't had the carrier thing.