Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Sweet Pattern and Some Down-Time

This sweet little guy seems the perfect distraction from my morning. Believe it or not, I had an ear tube placed this morning. I'm not six, which is when I had my first tubes, but I have been struggling with ear/sinus stuff for a year. . . so we started with one tube. I'm hoping we're done. The procedure was fast and really easy. I'm just experiencing the ear ache I remember from childhood now and I want my Mama. At least I want her to watch my babies while I rest my head on a heating pad. . . So to get over my pouting, I went searching for some holiday fun and this little wiener dog is it. Since we have a wiener dog in our house, this one needs to be made and placed on a holiday pillow. Maybe I'll get ot it this afternoon. Hope you enjoy him. You can find instructions for it if you click the photo. It links to the illustrator's blog. Happy stitching.

4 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Oh, this is such a sweet little pattern. Thank you for the heads up.

Deanna said...

That is just the cutest thing! My 3 year (who is a dog fanatic) would love such a pillow.

Hope you recover quickly! What is it about moms when you feel bad? I do that when I get really sick too.

carrie said...

Hope you get to feeling better. That dog is oh so cute!

Beth said...

Ouch! Ear Tubes! My little sister had those. Hope it helps and one is all you need.

And the dog is just too cute! Love it. Beth