Sunday, March 8, 2009

Free Spring Stitching Patterns

I caught the sketching bug last week. I just wanted to sketch some little spring items that I could embroider to make a wall hanging and maybe stitch some tea towels for my mother. You are welcome to use these sketches for personal embroidery. I wish the quality was better; sadly, I don't have software to create computer sketches. If you like them, just use transfer paper or a light box to copy the image onto your cotton or linen. When I have the wall hanging put together, I'll post a photo. Have fun!

Bunnies
Chicks

9 comments:

Sharon said...

These are adorable! I haven't embroidered in years, but now I have to find something to use these on.

Peggy said...

Sew cute!

Beth said...

Ack! Too cute! I saw this from the SMS forum, I think I may have to make a wee softie out of these!

Liz V. said...

these are theee cutest! i love the little chicks!

Denise Felton said...

Adorable! I just put a link to this post on my blog. I hope it brings you a few extra clicks.

Denise
http://needlework.craftgossip.com

Sarita said...

Wow! They are beautiful! I love to embroider, thank you for sharing and greetings from Mexico.
Sarita
www.locuasia.wordpress.com

Faith said...

These are too cute! Thanks for sharing them .. I've been looking for something like this!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

Wendy said...

oh, how lovely! Thank you. I just love anything with bunnies!