Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Carpal Tunnel


carpal tunnel
Originally uploaded by venetia27
I've ignored this problem for far too long. So she says, as she types. Today is the day to schedule the first surgery. I'm completely bummed that I'll be out of stitching, knitting comission for a while. First the right, then the left and hopefully all will be amazingly better. I guess I'll just have to admire things and dream of what I'll do later--when it will be easier:).

Isn't thie work on this piece beautiful? Flicker's venetia27 posted this creation. Fits my thoughts today and it is lovely.

5 comments:

RosaMarĂ­a said...

i have this problem too :( and i'm very scary about surgery. i'm meet a guy who had a surgery and now he's well, no more payne in his hands.
Hope evething it'll be well with you. my best wishes for you!! a big hugh :D

RosaMarĂ­a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty said...

I've been going through your blog and clicking a lot of the links you've shared. Thanks for the Spring embroidery patterns! I am so in the mood to stitch up some bunnies now. Good luck with your upcoming surgery. I hope you have a speedy recovery and can soon get back to your knitting and embroidery.

Summer Nicklasson said...

Hello...I love your blog! Hey I just wanted to say that I had carpal tunnel real bad once and I went to some acupuncture sessions and it did wonders. Just wanted to throw that out there. Have a great week!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i was told for over 5 years i had this.. i wore braces on both wrists often and on my right hand for almost a year straight... long story short it was something else and i had the surgery for that 3 years ago.. and i'm happy to say i'm brace free and pain free!! {i was without crafts for 8 week.. so i know your pain..but it'll be worth it!}