Monday, August 10, 2009

Mason Jar


Mason Jar
Originally uploaded by Ankou
Green living is constantly on the mind. . . with little ones, we're worried about our carbon footprint. The mason jar is one way I'm making an effort in the kitchen. I find that I'm using more jars and fewer ziploc bags, less plastic wrap. . . you get the picture. I'm compiling a list of green crafting ideas--so many out there. When I get it together, I'll share it. Until then, I'll keep sharing the ways we are living green at our house. I'd love to hear what you do at your home.

2 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Hmm...that sounds really good and practical actually. I sometimes don't know what to do with my mason jars, and that would solve that dilemma. Thanks for sharing!

Sally said...

I just found your blog today and an excited to make headbands for my daughter and I. We too are making efforts at our home to go green! NO more bottled water! We drink filtered water and fill up reusable containers. NO more grocery sacks! We have bought the reusable bags.