Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nine-Patch-a-Day. . . Finally Done.


gpa quilt
Originally uploaded by hmsohly
It has been done for a while, I just didn't get a photo together. My sweet mother and father were here helping me this week. Mom was kind enough to help me get a photo. Thanks to Crazy Mama Quilts for this inspiration. I would definitely make another one. Just a little at a time. . . and it came together so quickly. It really motivated me to try some more quilting techniques. I hope the rest of you are getting ready for fall. We've planted most of the bulbs, done the pruning and are getting ready for nights by the fire pit. Who doesn't love sweatshirt weather with a warm fire?

2 comments:

RosaMarĂ­a said...

great job!!! it's a beautiful nine patch quilt!!!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

congrats... one day i'll finish mine!