Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Memory Game to Sew for Kids


My little guy loves to play memory with his daddy. They use playing cards. I've been trying to come up with some Christmas ideas for my kiddos and this one is great! If you want to make something lovely for your little one, this memory game seems perfect. The intructions are on a the Hallmark Magazine Blog and the photo above links to it. All you need is some of your favorite digital photos sized 2x2", printable fabric, some felt or flannel and a material you like for the backing. What a lovely gift--personal and keepsake. Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

Abbie S-Dyer said...

hey, nice idea. i think i'll have to give this a whirl. it's going to be added to my loooong list of projects i need to do. sighh.

Kristin said...

That's such a cool idea...very cute!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! The memory game was one of my favorite games with a pack of cards as a young girl.

annamae said...

great idea! thanks for sharing the link. I've been searching for home made Christmas gifts as well.

carrie said...

Such a clever idea. Love it.

Sharon Sews said...

What a great idea! So simple yet so wonderful. I'm with Abbie ... just another project that was added to my "oh I must do this!" list.