1. Cut your pieces--two of fabric, one of interfacing, two of ribbon.
2. Adhere your interfacing to the wrong side of one fabric piece.
3. Baste stitch your ribbons to both ends of the other piece of fabric. Straight stitch down the center of the fabric and ribbon to hold it securely.
4. With right sides together, sew around the perimeter, leaving an opening to turn it right-side out.
5. Turn, iron, topstitch the edge and sew on a snap or velcro. Now you have easy storage for clippies, or add some pretty clips or bobbies and it is a great present or stocking stuffer.