Friday, November 21, 2008

Sweet New Blog Friend


Kind Kaycee at On a Whimm just gave me an award. She makes lovely repurposed items for kids and also whimsical play things with a purpose.

"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Please pass this award on to others who can then do the same."

Thank you Kaycee.

4 comments:

wondermommy said...

Thanks so much!

Beth said...

You are so sweet! I'll blog about it later. Have a fun day, Beth

Deanna said...

Thank you! That was sweet of you to include me! I have felt a little guilty lately of not commenting as much as I want or visiting all the blogs. This week I'm in a gift/road trip/Thanksgiving crunch and have been blog-n-run lately. Hope to spend more time in a couple of weeks! :)

YayaOrchid said...

Same here, I've been feeling guilty about not making the rounds like I'd like. I also need to make a post!

Congratulations on your award!