Monday, June 15, 2009

Quilting Along

Though I should be noodling what we're going to give Daddy for Father's day (he found one of the gifts in the boy's closet a month ago--rat-snackers!). I did some sewing over the weekend. The muted colors of the strip quilt go well with our livingroom, so it will live there. When my Bob saw it, he said, "Happy Father's Day to me," so I better get some batting and get to work.


The other is my nine-patch for the Crazy Mama Quilt's quilt-a-long. I used my recess charm squares and kona natural. I think Grandpa Vern will love it. . . just need to find the right backing. Hope you had great weather and a little creative fun over your weekend. Summer sure felt like it was here, though it doesn't arrive officially until this week.

2 comments:

RosaMarĂ­a said...

muy bonitos!

carrie said...

I Love that blue and orange square. It really stands out and it's great Gators colors ;0)