Friday, October 2, 2009

Stem Stiching and French Knots

While at Paper Zone, I saw a stamp that I just loved. My mother had always had a thing or Queen Anne's Lace. The stamp reminded me of that sweet cluster of flowers. When I got home, I sketched up three stems on some tea stained muslin I had. With a stem stitch and so many french knots, I didn't count, I had this sweet pillow for my living room.

If you feel drawn to something, please feel confident in your ability to sketch it and make it.


Hope you are finding inspiration for your own crafty fun.

3 comments:

RosaMarĂ­a said...

just beautiful!!!

leigh said...

i love these! gorgeous!

Rhondi said...

Hi Heather
I like your "can do" attitude. The queen anne's lace look fabulous! Thansk for stopping by and leaving a comment.
Rhondi