Thursday, November 5, 2009

Some Holiday Sewing


With the help of some Figgy Pudding and a free embroidery pattern from Gail Pan, I finished up these two projects. Both items are bound to be gifts--so, shhh, please keep my secret. I just had so much fun with the Figgy Pudding patterns and love how the uncut courduroy adds some warmth and richness to the pillow. I have a whole list of things I've got in progress for friends and family. It seems quite possible that I've bitten off more than I can chew. I have a couple more pillows, a wall hanging, some mittens, a couple of quilts. . . maybe some more. We'll see how ambitious I am.
Won't you please share waht you're making as you make your list and get started on holiday sewing.

2 comments:

RosaMarĂ­a said...

that fabric collection is so beautiful!!! i like (as always)your embrodery work!

Kristin said...

So pretty! Links? :) I have a long list of things I'm hoping to finish, both for us and for a benefit auction our church is holding. Right now I'm working on an advent calender. If it goes well, I'm hoping to make another and put a tutorial up on my blog.