Friday, October 17, 2008

Holiday Star Ornament




Oh, I love this. The linen with the stamped print and unfinished edges remind me of an book I have with The Shaker Hymn, Tis a Gift to be Simple. These work up so quickly and would be lovely of felt, holiday cotton, or wool. If you'd rather purchase, just check my etsy store. . . I'll have some of these there. If you don't own stamps, you could embroider the words that you adore--noel, love, joy.

Now I'm thinking I could make little circle ornaments in bright colors with the names of my son's friends from pre-school for their little holiday goody bags. This season is so much fun!

4 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

The simplicity of the ornament is so beautiful! I love linen. You've got a winner there.

carrie said...

It is so simply, yet lovely! Great idea... I can see my tree full of them now.

Beth said...

I love the ornament! And linen - very nice. Beth

Deanna said...

Love this idea! :)