Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kid Birthday Ideas

Hmmm. This weekend, we have a double kid birthday party. . . a 4 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. Books are always on my list so that will be easy, but I'm plotting some crafty ideas for them, too. For the little girl, I was thinking of a mini-purse and a set of headbands or barrettes in some of her signature colors. For the little boy, I was thinking a softie toy, though I've never made one and I'm finding designing one without a pattern is quite a task. If any one has suggestions, please share them. I'm assuming bigger is easier, but I could be wrong. I'd like it to be no more than three or four pieces. First I thought a set of bean bags might be fun for him, but then when I saw my 1 year old discover her stuffed animals this week, I thought something of fleece might be fun for him. I'll get to work and share what I make and come up with for these little people.

No comments: